Clock..

I think it's already the time.

time pases so fast,
i've wasted 43 days waiting for him...
it's useless...
i should choose a better one....
he isn't the best in my life though...
so,STOP DREAMING! wake up!
i should have wake up earlier....
now..i've got only 3 way to choose....


a)continue dreaming and wait for him.
b)choose xiao ming.
c)single life.

badly,i'm too greedy and flower-hearted.
i like both of them.

i saw xiao ming at parade ystd.
i was shock....
cant believe my eyes.....
 he looks different compete with his pictures...
awwww....im inlove.. =/
this is me.. FLOWER-HEARTED
my baddest habit ever! D:

xiao ming even asks me to go out watch movie with him!
he says...find a day we 2 go out together... D':
remember this... i havnt 'accept' him...
i just admire :P
he asks me almost 3 times...
he cried because of me..
DARN!!! =(
nvm.back to the topic.
it will be waisting time if i continue dreaming junmeng...
he ignores every steps i move...
i decide to vanish him in my memories....
a *blink* of my eye.
he's GONE!

he didn't find me for days....
im sure few months ltr he will ask me back...
i sure decline...
this may HURT!

i'm the ham in the burger.....
3 chasing for one....
its hard for me to go through.....
=(

thats all i want to write today...
bye.

SUNDAY/JULY/14/2010
11.08am

No comments:

Post a Comment