Clock..

over.over.over!

i wish i can forget you.
you're stuck in my mind everyday.
i'm hating myself to have you.
i've gave everything to you.
i lost you because of her controlling you.
 i cant do anything now.
it's over.
our relationship getting far and far and far.
i hate myself so damn much.
i hate holidays.
holidays makes me bored n misses you everytime.
what should i do?
DARN! D:
i've lost controlling myself!
i want to  jump into the bottom of the sea and forget everything!
i want to lost you in my mind.
pleaseeeeeeeeeee......stop appearing in my mind...
i don't need you so much....you're just giving me stress....
why would i have such a life?
once i'm trying to give up and forget about you.
i didnt text n call you.
but,you're the first who came n find me first!
i feel like killng myself because of you.
im stupid! 我好笨!
i've regreted doing those idiot stuff.... T_T
i want to see you...but it's too hard for me.
if you really needs me,please,please, dont hide from me!
you're just giving me stress!!!
i know im annoying...i keep finding you.
but now,i dont want to....i knew that i was too annoying to you..
im sorry for my mistakes....
can you forgive me?
i wanna scream out everything!!!
i wanna cry out everything!!!
i know it's useless..
我不想在烦了....
我好辛苦.....我不懂我该做什么,该说什么出来....
我自己一个人很怕.....能不能给我多一机会??
对不起....
我不想在哭了 :'(






19-6-2010 星期六

No comments:

Post a Comment