Clock..

IMISSYOU♥

Days pasts so fast.
Holiday is finally over........
i miss him badly.... :'(
can't believe its already a month we've broke up.....
you're just hiding from me.....
you off you phone and even didnt reply only 1 msg....
i cant do anything now...
all i can is just fall a sick...
i wish i am now terribly fever!
till i forget you!! :'(
im just having flu now..
i really wish i can taste the HIGH FEVER taste...
in hospital for days.....
got people accompany me...
i wan you to know what ure doing...
that's hiding from me even if i didnt did anything wrong....
im sorry for being too annoying....
im just missing you and caring you...
if you dont need me to care..
it's ok...
我可以放手....
不要在打扰你....






tomorrow need to go to school!
HATEITSODAMNMUCH!
i havent finish the kh projecct.... =(
i dont wanna go school....
so,i no need go to school give that teacher beat me..... =(
feeling quite bad now.....
no one understands my true feeling...
quite hurt and i almost cry everyday....
im just like a crying baby...
i know its useless to cry....
i really need someone to accompany me badly...
no one cares and understands me that much...
there's just one person who understand me the most..
it's you......
it is really you...
you know how deep i love you and trust you....
you cant lie me...
even if you lie i know that your lying me for my own good...
i understands this....
i cant write so much now......
if you know the one im writing is you..
you can call me and asks me WHY?






21JUNE2010
2.40am
.


No comments:

Post a Comment